MONTREAL, April 18, 2022 /CNW Telbec/ – Pharmascience Canada is proud to launch PRpms-ONDANSETRON ODT tablets in 4 mg and 8 mg!
With the same safety and efficacy profile as the brand name product, PRpms-ONDANSETRON ODT is available at a lower cost.
Ondansetron orally disintegrating tablets are the generic equivalent of PRZOFRAN ODT®and is indicated to treat the following conditions:
Pediatrics (4 to 12 years old)
- Treatment of post-chemotherapy nausea and vomiting in children
Adults (18 to 64 years old)
- Prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with mildly and moderately emetogenic chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Maintenance of antiemesis following intravenous doses of ondansetron used for the prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with highly emetic chemotherapy, including cisplatin.
- Prevention and treatment of postoperative nausea and vomiting.
Geriatrics (65 years and over)
- The treatment of nausea and vomiting induced after chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
PRZOFRAN ODT® is a registered trademark of Novartis AG.
ABOUT PHARMASCIENCE INC.
Founded in 1983, Pharmascience Inc. is the largest pharmaceutical employer in Quebec with 1,500 employees whose head office is proud to Montreal. Pharmascience Inc. is a private, full-service pharmaceutical company with strong roots in Canada and a growing global reach with product distribution in over 50 countries. Ranked 47th among from Canada Top 100 Research & Development (R&D) investors in 2020, with 40-$50 million invested each year, Pharmascience inc. is one of the largest drug manufacturers in Canada.
Pharmascience Inc. has strong values based on the importance of investing in its employees and young people. Through various programs and initiatives, the company makes sure to support their personal development and their lives. In 2022, Pharmascience Inc. was proudly recognized for its investments by being selected among from Canada Top Employers for Young People and named as one of from Montreal best employers, as part of the from Canada Top 100 Employers Project. Pharmascience is now Great Place to Work certified.
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/April2022/18/c7252.html